CAFE has lots of opportunities for volunteering. Whether you are interested in working with youth, seniors, special, projects, joining the Board of Directors, or just helping around the office, CAFE has a place for you. Please contact our office and let us know your interests. We will setup a time for you to meet with a staff person to discuss your volunteer expectations, and how these will match opportunities currently available at CAFE.
Contact Becky Young at CAFE if you are:
- Interested in getting involved in your neighborhood and aren't sure how to start
- Interested in making a difference
- Have a question about something that is happening in your neighborhood
- Want to volunteer
- Needing some help starting or re-igniting your neighborhood, apartment, or homeowners association
- Board Membership
- CAFE elects a board of directors each April comprised of community members to set the direction, ensure resources, and provide oversight for the Community Alliance of the Far Eastside.